Invasive Weed & Knotweed Management Plans
Endorsed by the Environment Agency as a necessity for development sites and a prerequisite for housing buying and mortgage lending, Management Plans are a common part of an invasive weed control package. However, with such a variance in the quality of these documents how do you know what you’re buying? And will it meet your needs?
Meeting your needs…..
With objectives, control options and threats and limitations clearly set out, a Management Plan should provide clarity while meeting defined criteria. For home buyers the objective is getting a mortgage, while developers need to know that remediation measures are robust, viable and competitive while ensuring the invasive species will not interfere with their new construction.
Know What You’re Buying!
- Use a PCA accredited invasive weed control specialist
- Ensure they have a trained and qualified surveyor
- Ask to see a sample report
- Make sure the Management Plan includes a detailed description of the infestation with a photographic record, an explanation of the control options, an accurate scaled drawing and recorded survey data
- If it’s a free document, the chances are it won’t be a Management Plan
- Some companies use a Management Plan as another sales document - be cautious!
For comprehensive Management Plans that will keep your project moving, call PBA Solutions on 0203 174 2187 or 01202 816134
- Japanese Knotweed
- Knotweed Mortgage Compliance
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Survey & Appraisal
- Management Plans
- Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
Recent Blog Articles:
With the last frosts past and warm weather calling us out into burgeoning gardens,…
Mon Jun 5, 2017read more
The Avon Cycleway Challenge - C4U – Cycle for Uganda
As a personal challenge and to support a very well worth charity Jon is putting…
Tue May 23, 2017read more
BOOK A COMMERCIAL
INVASIVE WEED SURVEY
BOOK A RESIDENTIAL
JAPANESE KNOTWEED SURVEY