Inavsive weed & knotweed management for developers
Whether you’re starting from scratch on a new development, modifying an existing building or managing a portfolio of properties for some demanding clients, we know that you’re pulled in different directions and pushed for time. Accredited in all the right places (Chas, PCA, Safe Contractor etc), PBA Solutions are able to deliver quality results that save you time and money.
PBA Solutions is an experienced contractor in the commercial sector working with property developers and managers, construction companies, landowners and land agents in the management of invasive weeds such as Japanese knotweed and giant hogweed.
Our services include:
- Free initial site surveys, analysis, recommendations and estimates for developers and project managers
- One-stop solutions for property managers that keep lenders and clients happy
- End-to-end solutions: from initial site surveys, accurate and detailed management plans to fully guaranteed, documented and scheduled treatment packages
- Full excavation and licensed off-site removal services
- Clerk of Works service – keeping costs down while ensuring compliance with the Environment Agency Code of Practice
Rapid-response to meet the needs of commercial sector clients
At PBA we’ve developed a rapid-response structure that allows us to start dealing with your property and land problems quickly and effectively. We know your schedule is likely to change, and that time is money, so we aim to be flexible.
To get things moving, call 01202 816 134 now.
- Japanese Knotweed
- Knotweed Mortgage Compliance
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Survey & Appraisal
- Management Plans
- Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
BOOK AN INVASIVE
AND THE LAW
CODE OF PRACTICE
DOWNLOAD THE PCA
CODE OF PRACTICE
FIND OUT ABOUT