Japanese knotweed for home owners
Nobody is better qualified than PBA Solutions to protect your property and its value from the damaging and worrying effects of Japanese knotweed and other invasive weeds. From friendly, expert advice to site surveys and mortgage-compliant management plans and treatment packages, we offer you fast, effective solutions and peace of mind.
Why we’re the trusted number one in invasive weeds
Recent years have seen major developments in the way that weed species such as Japanese knotweed, giant hogweed, Himalayan balsam and other invasive weeds are dealt with. PBA has been at the forefront of these developments from the start, which is just one of the reasons why we are the trusted leaders in this area.
- The UK’s first PCA-accredited invasive weed specialist
- Fully PCA-qualified surveyors and technicians
- Professional knotweed management plans, treatment programmes and insurance backed guarantees
- Consultants to the RICS (the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- 20-plus years’ experience of serving home owners, commercial clients, councils, housing associations and more
- Friendly, understanding, approachable – we make it easy to talk to experienced experts who can take the worry off your shoulders.
At PBA Solutions, we will tailor a knotweed treatment package to suit your needs and keep you within the law, get your mortgage back on track and your house sale or purchase agreed. Altogether we offer home owners a comprehensive package which need not cost the earth.
Talk to the experts now – call 01202 816 134.
- Japanese Knotweed Specialists
- Knotweed Mortgage Compliance
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Survey & Appraisal
- Management Plans
- Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us