Contact us today to book a mortgage-compliant Japanese knotweed survey or a free, virtual knotweed survey
PBA has been successfully treating Japanese knotweed for over two decades. Our surveyors are PCA qualified and we carry £2 Million in Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Blending experience and technology with ISO9001 quality assurance, PBA consistently deliver a timely, dependable knotweed surveying service that is underpinned by our commitment as a professional, trusted company that pioneers current industry best practices.
* Where Knotweed isn’t present a survey of this type should satisfy a mortgage lender where the plant is not present. In instances where Japanese knotweed is present the mortgage lender may require details of a valid Japanese Knotweed management Plan.
Why Chose us?
- +20-years in business
- 5-star client experience
- Client fund Account (ensuring continued treatment)
- Award-winning (PCA Contractor of the Year 2019)
- £5M Public Indemnity Insurance
- ISO 9001 accredited
Get in Touch
Submit the form (or call) and we’ll arrange your visit within 24 hours.
"*" indicates required fields
- PCA compliant Surveys & Management Plans
- 10-year guarantees
- Mortgage compliant surveys & treatment
- Herbicide treatment
- Stem injection
- Residential & Commercial clients
- Bespoke plans tailored to ‘your’ needs
Book a FREE, convenient ‘Virtual Survey’
Act now, save time and get a swift resonse to minimise potential risk.
To book a virtual survey, please follow the instructions on the form provided:
Our free virtual surveys have been designed to provide you with immediate peace of mind, to allow you to act quickly, and find out from an industry expert the extent of your problem before getting an indication of price.
During the virtual survey, you will use your smartphone to show us your Japanese knotweed; in effect, you will be our eyes on the ground! Don’t worry; we’ve done this for a while and will help you overcome any technical issues.
N.B. Our free virtual surveys aren’t a replacement for a professional knotweed survey visit. However, they do enable us to quickly evaluate the impact of knotweed, propose an appropriate course of action and determine a potential budget cost.