Residential Management Plans
Knotweed & Invasive Weed, Residential Management Plans
When you’re going through the process of selling you property, you’ll be asked to fill in the solicitors TA6 form which instructs that a knotweed survey and Management Plan are carried out. It’s important to remember that this process alone does not complete the process; a scheduled treatment plan must also be actioned by the vendor. The treatment process will be outlined within the Management Plan. However, a Management Plan is a fundamental component of the process, allowing insurance backed guarantees to be purchased and giving buyers, solicitors and property professionals a clear insight to how a control plan will work.
Know What You’re Buying!
- Use a PCA accredited invasive weed control specialist
- Ensure they have a trained and qualified surveyor
- Ask to see a sample report
- Make sure the Management Plan includes a detailed description of the infestation with a photographic record, an explanation of the control options, an accurate scaled drawing and recorded survey data
- If it’s a free document, the chances are it won’t be a Management Plan
- Some companies use a Management Plan as another sales document – be cautious!
For comprehensive Management Plans that will keep your project moving, call PBA Solutions on 0203 174 2187 or 01202 816134
- Japanese Knotweed Specialists
- Knotweed Mortgage Compliance
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Survey & Appraisal
- Management Plans
- Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us