Economical, Flexible Root Barrier
The economical, high performance FlexiRoot UV5 and FlexiRoot UV10 go above and beyond the competition, offering versatility and durability at a fantastic price point while achieving standards which are equal, or even higher than those of traditional geomembranes that are three times as thick.
This flexible root barrier range offers high performance membranes consisting of a woven HDPE base material, reinforced and coated with a triple layer of LDPE film. UV stabilised for 5 or 10 years, these root barriers are perfect for deflecting tree roots or containing Japanese knotweed rhizome growth but should be used in conjunction with a protective sand layer or fleece in most situations.
- Economical - competitively priced so it’s easier on your budget
- Tough and highly flexible material, sheets/rolls can be welded or taped together
- Can be cut and effectively resealed to fit round services and foundations
- Inert with a minimum 25 year service life expectancy*
*FlexiRoot UV-5 and FlexiRoot UV-10 are CE certified (CE1214-CPD-4688) and are durable in natural soils with pH 4-9 and soil temperatures <25 °C for a minimum 25 years service life. This lifespan guarantee assumes that the products will not be subject to UV radiation once installed and the correct installation procedures are followed.
**Additional protection: sand layer or fleece to protect barrier against sharp objects.
- Japanese Knotweed
- Knotweed Mortgage Compliance
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Survey & Appraisal
- Management Plans
- Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
For Home Owners
For Commercial & Developers
For the Public Sector & Housing Associations