PBA Solutions Accreditations
PBA Accreditations for Invasive Weed Control
At PBA Solutions we pride ourselves on providing the best service for our customers on every level.
We know it’s important to stay in touch with what’s current, which is why we adopt continuous professional development procedures for our surveyors and technicians and hold accreditations and membership with regulatory associations who lead their respective industries in best practice and legal governance as well as vetting us independently.
CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety)
The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme has been a leading health and safety accreditation for contractors or consultants since 1997. PBA follows strict guidelines in order to be CHAS compliant. The CHAS accreditation provides ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
SAFE Contractor is a leading UK assessment scheme that stresses the importance of health and safety standards, helping PBA Solutions to provide a much safer working environment for our employees and our customers.
PCA (Property Care Association)
Since 2001, the PCA has worked hard to represent trusted specialists who deal with building and property problems in an effort to cut down on rogue trade. The PCA is ISO 9001 compliant and holds the government endorsed TrustMark standard.
The TrustMark Initiative is a joint collaboration between the government, consumer groups and trade associations throughout the UK. It is a scheme designed to help members of the public find reputable contractors. TrustMark operates under licence from the Department for Business Innovation & Skills (BIS).
Constructionline is a UK government-certified service that provides a database of all pre-qualified and registered contractors and consultants. Constructionline is the result of collaboration between Capita and BIS, is ISO 9001 compliant and holds an accreditation under British Industry Standards (BIS).
- Japanese Knotweed Specialists
- Knotweed Mortgage Solutions
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Invasive Weed Survey & Appraisal
- Invasive Weed Management Plans
- Japanese Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Japanese Knotweed Legislation
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier Installation
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
- How root barriers can help to prevent the spread of Japanese knotweed
- The best way of controlling Japanese knotweed
- Case Study: Former Hospital Site Case Study
- Selling a house with Japanese knotweed
- What you need to know about Japanese knotweed and mortgages
- 5 Benefits Of A Residential Japanese Knotweed Survey