What type of root barrier membrane do you need?
Root Barrier Types and Uses
Root Barrier Selector
With over fifteen years of product specification, design and installation experience, PBA’s root barrier membrane solutions work in the most demanding situations.
Our expanding range of permeable, flexible, and semi-rigid root barriers allows us to find the best root barrier to meet your needs.
Take a look at the root barrier membrane solutions we can provide along with their suitability. We sell all of our root barrier products per roll or, if you require, our barrier is available cut in multiples of 5 metre lengths. Click the links for each product to find out more.
*Additional protection normally required: sand layer or fleece to protect barrier against sharp objects.
Here at PBA we routinely provide support and guidance on root barrier solutions for civil engineering and construction purposes. Our skilled team of arboricultural and invasive weed consultants have a broad range of expertise in the application of root barriers, and are able to provide solutions for the most demanding situations.
Call PBA Solutions for the best root barrier advice, on 0203 174 2187 or 01202 816134
- Japanese Knotweed Specialists
- Knotweed Mortgage Solutions
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Invasive Weed Survey & Appraisal
- Invasive Weed Management Plans
- Japanese Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Japanese Knotweed Legislation
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier Installation
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
- How Much Does Japanese Knotweed Removal Cost?
- Japanese Knotweed Excavation vs Herbicide Treatment
- Case Study: The removal of Staghorn Sumac and garden remediation
- Bamboo removal advice provided by PBA on BBC Radio
- Online root barrier shop launched by PBA Solutions
- What are the implications of new RICS Japanese knotweed guidance?