Invasive Weeds & Japanese Knotweed -Public Sector Services
Invasive weed control & Japanese knotweed for Coucils and the Public sector
With large portfolios under your management, we know that it’s hard to keep track of the threats and damage that problems like invasive weeds can inflict. And you know that it’s vital to prevent delays from adding to remediation costs, escalating complaints or empowering potential legal action.
Having established relationships with many rail and highways organisations, housing associations, councils and ALMOs, PBA has developed working practices which meet the demands of our clients in auditing, treating and protecting the outside spaces of their managed properties. This includes large, and often complex, invasive weed infestations that affect many urban centres and brownfield sites. We provide detailed and accurate reporting and management planning, whilst ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, through to the practical implementation of the required services. Our services are used in response to known issues and, increasingly, as a pre-emptive tool against portfolio degradation.
As an end-to-end service provider, PBA offers
- Expert consultancy for invasive weed control and tree surveying
- Practical, effective treatment, control and removal of invasive weeds
- Rapid-response solutions to known issues, as well as pre-emptive countermeasures
- Large-scale mapping and GPS/GIS data collection and analysis
- Solutions for urban centres and out-of-town sites
Talk to the experts now – call 01202 816 134.
- Japanese Knotweed Specialists
- Knotweed Mortgage Solutions
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Invasive Weed Survey & Appraisal
- Invasive Weed Management Plans
- Japanese Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Japanese Knotweed Legislation
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier Installation
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
- Bamboo removal advice provided by PBA on BBC Radio
- Online root barrier shop launched by PBA Solutions
- What are the implications of new RICS Japanese knotweed guidance?
- Expert Advice: Ragwort Control and Removal From Equestrian Land
- Removing bamboo roots from your property
- An Expert’s Guide To Getting Rid of Bamboo