Surveys - The First Line of Defence
Invasive Weed Survey & Appraisal
Get a Japanese Knotweed Survey & Appraisal.
If there is an invasive plant species such as Japanese knotweed affecting your property or if you think it might be at risk an invasive weed site survey can be hugely beneficial.
At PBA Solutions our PCA qualified surveyors carry out these Japanese knotweed surveys for knotweed mortgage compliance, development appraisals and large scale GPS mapped surveys. Where insurance backed guarantee’s against regrowth are required, a formal survey, scaled drawing and management plan are obligatory.
Uniquely, PBA Solutions uses GPS/GIS real-time data collection systems, cloud-based information storage and CAD drawing packages. This enables us to provide you with the most accurate and current information on the damage caused. These Japanese knotweed surveys are an essential element in developing and implementing a Management Plan.
|PBA offer free site appraisals for developers where Japanese knotweed has already been identified. We can quantify land impacted, develop management plans to meet client needs while working to time and budget constraints. We also complete surveys for compliance, planning and legal purposes.||When mortgaging, selling or buying property, you’ll find our knotweed survey service is essential. A survey and accurate drawing are needed to document the impacted area and distance from the dwelling so that clients understand the impact and extent of a knotweed|
|From GPS through to visual inspections, a structured methodical approach is required. PBA use cloud based GPS databases to achieve professional, dependable results which give our clients a clear picture of the impact on their portfolio, allowing an informed remediation plan to be drawn up.|
Book a Japanese knotweed survey from PBA Solutions here or call 0203 174 2187 for further friendly advice.
A typical Japanese knotweed survey and report will include:
- A full landscape site survey of the grounds within the property boundary
- Viewing of immediate surroundings where possible
- Gaining understand of the site history, including any previous treatments
- Assessment of each infestation for height, area, condition and situation
- Assessment of the proximity of the infestation to dwellings, buildings, structures
- Assessment of intended future land use to inform the choice of control methods
- Development of an appropriate development plan
- The provision of a scale
Give us a call on 0203 174 2187 for more information on our Japanese knotweed surveys.
- Japanese Knotweed Specialists
- Knotweed Mortgage Solutions
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Invasive Weed Survey & Appraisal
- Invasive Weed Management Plans
- Japanese Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Japanese Knotweed Legislation
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier Installation
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
- An Expert’s Guide To Getting Rid of Bamboo
- 10 Benefits of Root Barrier Control Membrane Installation
- How root barriers can help to prevent the spread of Japanese knotweed
- Four Ways To Prevent Japanese Knotweed Spreading
- The best way of controlling Japanese knotweed
- Case Study: Former Hospital Site Case Study