Japanese Knotweed Management & Control | PBA Solutions
Invasive Weed Management Plans
Japanese Knotweed Management Plans
Endorsed by the Environment Agency as a necessity for development sites and a prerequisite for housing buying and mortgage lending, Management Plans are a common part of an invasive weed control package. However, with such a variance in the quality of these documents how do you know what you’re buying? And will it meet your needs? See more information on our Japanese Knotweed management service below.
Meeting your needs…..
With objectives, control options and threats and limitations clearly set out, a Management Plan should provide clarity while meeting defined criteria. For home buyers the objective is getting a mortgage, while developers need to know that remediation measures are robust, viable and competitive while ensuring the invasive species will not interfere with their new construction.
Know What You’re Buying!
- Use a PCA accredited invasive weed control specialist
- Ensure they have a trained and qualified surveyor
- Ask to see a sample report
- Make sure the Management Plan includes a detailed description of the infestation with a photographic record, an explanation of the control options, an accurate scaled drawing and recorded survey data
- If it’s a free document, the chances are it won’t be a Management Plan
- Some companies use a Management Plan as another sales document – be cautious!
For comprehensive Management Plans that will keep your project moving, call PBA Solutions on 0203 174 2187 or 01202 816134
- Japanese Knotweed Specialists
- Knotweed Mortgage Solutions
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Invasive Weed Survey & Appraisal
- Invasive Weed Management Plans
- Japanese Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Japanese Knotweed Legislation
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier Installation
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
- Removing bamboo roots from your property
- An Expert’s Guide To Getting Rid of Bamboo
- 10 Benefits of Root Barrier Control Membrane Installation
- How root barriers can help to prevent the spread of Japanese knotweed
- Four Ways To Prevent Japanese Knotweed Spreading
- The best way of controlling Japanese knotweed