Flexible Root Barrier: Economic, Versatile and Flexible
HDPE Flexi-Root Barrier
Economical and Flexible Root Barrier solution.
The economical, high-performance FlexiRoot UV5 and FlexiRoot UV10 go above and beyond the competition, offering versatility and durability at a fantastic price point while achieving standards which are equal, or even higher than those of traditional geomembranes that are three times as thick.
This flexible root barrier range offers high-performance membranes consisting of a woven HDPE base material, reinforced and coated with a triple layer of LDPE film. UV stabilised for 5 or 10 years, these root barriers are perfect for deflecting tree roots or containing Japanese knotweed rhizome growth but should be used in conjunction with a protective sand layer or fleece in most situations.
- Economical – competitively priced so it’s easier on your budget
- Tough and highly flexible material, sheets/rolls can be welded or taped together
- Can be cut and effectively resealed to fit round services and foundations
- Inert with a minimum 25-year service life expectancy*
*FlexiRoot UV-5 and FlexiRoot UV-10 are CE certified (CE1214-CPD-4688) and are durable in natural soils with pH 4-9 and soil temperatures <25 °C for a minimum 25 years service life. This lifespan guarantee assumes that the products will not be subject to UV radiation once installed and the correct installation procedures are followed.
**Additional protection: sand layer or fleece to protect barrier against sharp objects.
- Japanese Knotweed Specialists
- Knotweed Mortgage Solutions
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Invasive Weed Survey & Appraisal
- Invasive Weed Management Plans
- Japanese Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Japanese Knotweed Legislation
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier Installation
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
- Japanese Knotweed Excavation vs Herbicide Treatment
- Case Study: The removal of Staghorn Sumac and garden remediation
- Bamboo removal advice provided by PBA on BBC Radio
- Online root barrier shop launched by PBA Solutions
- What are the implications of new RICS Japanese knotweed guidance?
- Expert Advice: Ragwort Control and Removal From Equestrian Land