Terms & Conditions
Home / Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PBA Terms and Conditions
You agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
PBA Solutions reserves the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any information or other content appearing on the website, including this Agreement, without further notice.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the website strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the website. The posting of information or materials on the website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Any other use of this website content requires permission from PBA Solutions
The website contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants.
PBA Solutions name, images and logos are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of PBA Solutions.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
PBA Solutions is not liable for any of the following losses or damage:
Loss of data, revenue or anticipated profits
Loss of business
Loss suffered by third parties
Any damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action
What we do
ID My Weed
- Japanese Knotweed Specialists
- Knotweed Mortgage Solutions
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantees
- Invasive Weed Survey & Appraisal
- Invasive Weed Management Plans
- Japanese Knotweed Control Options
- Identifying Japanese Knotweed
- Japanese Knotweed Legislation
- Declaring Japanese Knotweed
- What we do
- Root Barrier Installation
- Invasive Weeds
- About PBA
- Contact Us
- Five easy ways to identify Japanese Knotweed
- Excavation combined with root barrier for Japanese knotweed
- How Much Does Japanese Knotweed Removal Cost?
- Japanese Knotweed Excavation vs Herbicide Treatment
- Case Study: The removal of Staghorn Sumac and garden remediation
- Bamboo removal advice provided by PBA on BBC Radio