Japanese Knotweed & Invasive Weed Residential Management Plans

When you’re going through the process of selling you property, you’ll be asked to fill in the solicitors TA6 form which instructs that a knotweed survey and Management Plan are carried out. It’s important to remember that this process alone does not complete the process; a scheduled treatment plan must also be actioned by the vendor. The treatment process will be outlined within the Management Plan. However, a Management Plan is a fundamental component of the process, allowing insurance backed guarantees to be purchased and giving buyers, solicitors and property professionals a clear insight to how a control plan will work.

Know What You’re Buying!

For comprehensive Management Plans that will keep your project moving, call PBA Solutions on 0203 174 2187 or 01202 816134

  • Use a PCA accredited invasive weed control specialist
  • Ensure they have a trained and qualified surveyor
  • Ask to see a sample report
  • Make sure the Management Plan includes a detailed description of the infestation with a photographic record, an explanation of the control options, an accurate scaled drawing and recorded survey data
  • If it’s a free document, the chances are it won’t be a Management Plan
  • Some companies use a Management Plan as another sales document – be cautious!

Request callback

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.